This family safari takes your Clients on a journey through Tanzania’s most famous attractions – the Ngorongoro Crater, the Serengeti, and Zanzibar! It’s one of our most popular family safaris, with great rates for children and a diverse range of activities
We have prepared some excellent and family-friendly properties for Kids under 12 years with great rates for them! The Plantation Lodge is the first property for them followed by Lemala Mara Tented Camp, which is situated on the Mara river and moves around the Serengeti to bring them the best of the animal action! And finally, they will head to Breezes Beach Club, one of the best resorts on Zanzibar, which has everything kids are needing to end their African holidays.
At The Plantation Lodge, Kids will have a chance to walk along with the Coffee farm which is professionally guided. Once at Lemala Mara, the focus of your adventures is following the huge herds of the Great Migration on expertly guided game drives! The camp also specializes in children’s activities. After all the safari action, you can get stuck into all sorts of watersports from Breezes, not least diving and snorkeling. An exciting variety of island excursions is available too.
- They are going to be captivated by all the Serengeti’s details on privately-guided game drives
- This Trip will take them to sublime sunrise hot air balloon safari above the Serengeti plains
- Immerse Kids in nature’s greatest spectacle with two nights at a mobile tented camp in the heart of the great wildebeest migration
- Safari experiences showcase the big cats in their kingdoms, as well as unraveling the subtle details and unique wildlife of the plains
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
- Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
- • International flights
- • Additional excursions while you are in Tanzania
- • Out-of-full board service at the hotel including body massage,
- hotel excursions, bar & laundry services
- • Entry visa to Tanzania
- • Travel and health insurance
- • TIPS to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- • Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- • Items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage